OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha SSC invites application for the post of 134 Sub Inspector of Police through Combined Police Service Examination 2016. Apply Online before 24 February 2017.
Advt No. : IIE-107/2016/4170/OSSC
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector of Police
- No. of Vacancy : 134 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 25 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category : 5 years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Job Location : Orissa
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary exam, physical test, main written examination, viva voce & Psychological test.
Application Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply OSSC Vacancy : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 25.01.2017 to 24.02.2017. & send print out of online application and OSSC Copy duly signed by the applicant with photocopies of caste certificate, HSC certificate, mark sheets, pass certificate, date of birth certificate, experience certificate by regd post/ speed post to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054 within 15 days of the publication of the result of the Physical Test.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.02.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ossc.gov.in/pdf/webADVT.CPSE-2016.pdf
- Apply Online : http://online.odishassc.in/